Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Overly focus on chasing profits

I was overly focused in trying to generate as much $$$ as i possibly can. I have dream that i would make enough capital to start my own fund management firm. Its been 2 and 1/2 years since i started this blog. I realise i am under-utilizing my own knowledge and this blog's potential. I definitely have the bandwidth to do better. Especially in regards to balancing work, relationship, life and money.
However, I believe most people share the same achievement as me, to have a strong passive income, so that we are able to enjoy and see the best of life. Ultimately, achieve financial freedom! I have decided to have a focus point for this blog.

I'm gonna revamp this blog to an investment/life/money blogs for young startout people like myself or people who believes in making money sense on things. Knowledge is power.
Its never too late to realise your full potential in life.

I am picking up my momentum and starting to grow my money again. Recovering from the battles with my inner demons, greed has a great side effect! I'll share some of my personal experiences in the gambling and investment industry. I'll also share some interesting articles that i've ponder upon if i personally find is interesting to share.

Anyone who ponders upon this site and would love to contribute some ideas will be appreciated. Do drop me a comment.

Cheers.