Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I am back after a 4yrs Hiatus from blogging!

Yes I am back after pursuing my dreams for the past 4years. I've definitely grown exponentially in terms of academia, knowledge and wisdom. I have followed what i strongly believe in and relentlessly built up my passion in what i've wanted to achieve 5yrs back during my undergrad days. I am currently working in the banking and finance sector in Singapore.

I've traded markets and been through high volatilities and learnt things the hard way. I've manovuered through trading and investment pitfalls. I remember setting the focal point for this blog in trying to help people who needs some blite in understanding certain mechanics of investing and trading. Also, differentiating between gambling and trading. I've also decided to delete most of my posting since 2006 away as it seems more focus on my life than what i am trying to share.

I must admit, these 4 yrs have been unbelievable to me. I've encountered the upsides and downsides of the mechanics of investments and trading and had my fair share of gains and losses. After joining the banking industry only to go through the 2008 subprime crisis with the collaspe of Lehman Brothers and seeing how the current financial debt crisis developed which threatens to bankrupt several sovereign states in the eurozone. If you can see the linkage, this is a spin off from the widespread 2008 subprime crisis which nearly brought the entire US financial system to its knee.
I hope to share my views and philosophy on investments, life and money.

Meanwhile, i wish everyone a Merry X'mas and a Happy Boxing Day!